As a business leader, you can rely on the CEL to help you accomplish the following:
- Identify and overcome business challenges
- Develop a business strategy and a clearly defined vision for the future
- Streamline your business to operate more effectively
- Reduce and eliminate barriers to success
- Adopt behaviors that drive entrepreneurial success
- Focus and align all aspects of your business
- Address your changing role within your organization
The mission of the UB Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership is to unlock human potential, create jobs, inspire wealth and invigorate the greater Western New York economy and community through entrepreneurial development.
"The Core program emphasizes the importance of working on the business, not just in the business, and on setting goals and vision for your company."
"Prior to CEL, I felt that I was on an island, with no real connection to people who would understand and assist me with these decisions."
Entrepreneurs in the Core program meet one evening a week from September through June.
Classes are held in the UB Downtown Gateway (formerly the M. Wile Co. Building), 77 Goodell Street. The historic structure forms the gateway to the University at Buffalo's Downtown Campus
and the nearby Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
For more information, visit mgt.buffalo.edu/entrepreneurship,
or contact the Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership at 716-885-5715 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us directly, by filling out the form below.