What to Expect From the Program
Through specially designed workshops, peer groups, interactive educational programming and networking, the CEL is taking care of family business by promoting and facilitating opportunities for relational and business growth that will empower you to:
- Enhance and harness your family's entrepreneurial and creative problem-solving skills
- Refocus the strategic vision of your family business
- Hone your planning process to ensure a successful transition to the next generation of family business leaders
- Nurture interpersonal relationships within your family business
- Build a community of support with your family business peers
There are two ways for your family business to get involved and get the specialized support you need: enroll in our Family Business course or become a member of the CEL Family Business Association.
To participate in the program, an applicant must be a key member of a family-owned business.